Platform Requirements: Hardware and Operations System Configurations for Attendees
If you are using older or unsupported versions of Windows, Unix, or Mac operating systems, you may experience difficulty in viewing and/or listening to the webcast. Below are the recommended system configurations:
- 2.3 Ghz, dual core
- 4GB RAM
- 1600x900 screen resolution
- Windows 7 or higher
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11 or higher
Internet Connection for Speakers’
Before you access the event, you should ensure that your browser is configured to stream media. All webcasts require a broadband connection. For video streaming, an internet connection of 300Kbps or higher is recommended. Learn more about recommended bitrates here.
If you experience connectivity issues and are connecting via a VPN, please close your VPN software and connect directly to the internet. Some VPNs, proxy servers and other security tools can interfere with your ability to connect to Studio.
To enable Cookies support when using Mozilla Firefox, complete the following steps:
- Run Firefox
- Click on "Tools" on the menu at the top
- Click on "Options"
- Click on the "Privacy" icon on the left column
- Select the checkbox "Accept Cookies from Sites"
- Click "OK"
- The maximum file size for a PowerPoint upload is 300MB
- Hidden slides do convert and display in Studio
- PowerPoint Slides are HTML5
- PowerPoint Slides will automatically advance when the webcast starts if "Use Timings" is enabled and timings are saved on any slide
("Transitions" Tab>Advance Slide>"After" is checked and there is a number of seconds entered).